ACCESS NL > Relocating to the Netherlands > First three months > Formalities > I am entitled to the ‘30% tax ruling’. Will my driving licence be valid?


What is a BSN? Am I required to get one?

Will my driving licence be valid?

I am entitled to the '30% tax ruling'. Will my driving licence be valid?

Anyone who is entitled to benefit from the ’30 percent tax ruling’ can simply exchange their licence, no matter where they are from. This applies to your partner and children registered at the same address too. Ask for an exchange form for the foreign driving licence at the municipality where you are registered. Please note that applications sent directly to RDW (Dutch Road Transport Directorate) will not be processed. You can find further information on the documentation that you need for the exchange here.

Which insurances are most important in the Netherlands?

Is there any insurance that applies to me as a student?

List of useful numbers in the Netherlands

What to do when I hear the sirens?

Which formalities are needed when I move within the Netherlands?