Join Training Network
Members of the ACCESS Training Network (ATN) are professionals offering services in the form of courses, workshops or coaching which are suitable and designed for internationals living in the Netherlands. ATN Members are selected, screened and approved by ACCESS based on our experience in the interests of the community.
Benefits of joining the network include:
- Profile on our dedicated ATN website page
- Invitation to quarterly networking events organised by ACCESS
- Opportunities within the volunteer network – newsletters & workshops
- Participation in ACCESS’ B2B events
- Sharing of your corporate knowledge on ACCESS website (upon approval)
- Social media support of activities – Facebook & Instagram
- Profiling on LinkedIn as members of ATN
Being a members of the ACCESS Training Network (ATN) involves a contribution of €200 to ACCESS, to be invoiced annually. The fee will rise to €250 on 1 January 2022.
For more details about the ACCESS Training Network, the benefits, and how to join, contact the ACCESS Community Education Department.