ACCESS NL > Volunteering > What we offer
What we offer
Volunteering for ACCESS is a rewarding way of using your existing skills and adding to your experience during your stay in the Netherlands. Furthermore it provides you with an opportunity to meet people, create community and give back.
What are the benefits?
- Work in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Provide support to the international community in the Netherlands
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Improve existing skills while learning new ones
- Be a part of a creative team
- Use spare time constructively helping others
- Benefit from our extensive resources
- Meet new people and develop your network
What ACCESS volunteers are saying about volunteering at ACCESS:
My ACCESS involvement allows me to use my competences; analysing, empathising, and organising events.
My interest in multicultural issues is one reason I began volunteering with ACCESS. The organisation shows how a diverse workforce can work successfully and effectively.
If you are new and have nobody to help you, help yourself. I looked for help and found ACCESS. Now I have more expat friends than Dutch friends.
Coming to ACCESS is always a pleasure as it means meeting other volunteers and doing interesting work. When I can’t come to the office in a particular week I miss ACCESS!
ACCESS is my family away from home – and I continuously get to develop my skills.
Joining ACCESS made me look at my own country from a foreigners point of view and this has enlightened me in many ways.