How to register
Should you meet the minimum requirements listed below, you are welcome to apply to become an ACCESS volunteer by submitting your application here.
- For EU citizens, you must have a BSN number. For non-EU citizens, you must have a valid work permit.
- You must have a proficient level of English: spoken and written.
- Our volunteer work is flexible. We ask for a minimum commitment of six hours per week for three months within the office hours of 10:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday (this may vary if you work from one of our external operations/expat desks).
- Unfortunately candidates actively conducting a job search cannot be considered for volunteer positions.
- You must have had significant expatriate experience. Extended foreign student experiences and/or worldwide business travel does not, unfortunately, qualify.
Meet all the requirements? Then apply here!
Please note, your registration for the Information Morning is not complete until you have RECEIVED CONFIRMATION from ACCESS.