ACCESS NL > Features > The IamExpat Fair is coming to The Hague
The IamExpat Fair is coming to The Hague
2019-09-11 | By IamExpat
The ninth edition of the IamExpat Fair is taking place at the Grote Kerk in The Hague on 9 November.
The meeting place for expats and local businesses
At the IamExpat Fair in The Hague, the leading expat event in the Netherlands, learn all about life in the Netherlands: from finding a house, a job, or a school for your kids, to choosing an accountant, legal advisor and much more.
Browse the many stands/booths, pick up a free goodie, visit informative workshops and presentations and network with other expats and expat-friendly companies. All of this under one roof, for free!
The IamExpat Fair The Hague 2019 runs from 10am to 5pm.
Eight great reasons to be there
Want to advance your career? Need mortgage advice? Looking for a good school or day care facility for your kids? Want to enroll in a quality Dutch course or take your career to the next level with an MBA? This event is an exciting opportunity to find the companies and services you’ve been looking for.
– Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages.
– Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands.
– Advance your career by meeting professional development experts.
– Benefit from many special offers and prizes available on the day of the fair.
– Meet with recruiting and hiring companies
– Find local health and lifestyle organisations.
– Network with like-minded locals and expats from around the world.
– Bring the whole family! Parents and children can relax and join in with activities at the kids’ play area.
Book your free ticket now
Whether you’re a new arrival or a settled expat, there’s something for everyone at the IamExpat Fair! Entry is free but online registration is necessary:
Full workshop program to be announced in October:
For press inquiries contact:
Time: 10am to 5pm
Date: Saturday, 9 November, 2019
Location: Grote Kerk, The Hague
The IamExpat Fair The Hague 2019 is sponsored by:
ABN AMRO International Clients, Undutchables, Legal Expat Desk, Expat Mortgages, Maastricht School of Management, InterTeach.