IamExpat expands to Switzerland!
2022-02-25 | By IamExpat
If you’re an international living in the Netherlands or Germany, you’ve probably heard of IamExpat: an expat-led English-speaking media platform dedicated to providing information and services to help expatriates settle into their new home.
IamExpat in Switzerland is IamExpat’s newest online platform dedicated to assisting expats in successfully integrating into Swiss society – and providing them with some news and entertainment along the way!
Moving to Switzerland? Visit IamExpat.ch
There are plenty of reasons why expats would choose to move to Switzerland. Yes, the country is famous for its gorgeous alpine scenery, expensive watches and mouth-watering chocolate. But it also promises an excellent quality of life, a great education system and a top-notch business climate, among other things.
What can IamExpat.ch offer you?
IamExpat in Switzerland is dedicated to supporting and improving the lives for expats in Switzerland by offering:
- Information on important, essential issues, such as opening a bank account, taxes and social security, so you can hit the ground running.
Local and national news in English to keep you up to date on what’s happening in your new country.
- Help with finding a new job or home with their excellent IamExpat Housing platform and IamExpat Jobs platform.
- Listings for a variety of different useful expat services (e.g. lawyers, tax advisors, mortgage brokers, language schools, and more).
- Information on events and festivals, so you will never miss out on what Switzerland has to offer!
Supporting expats since 2009
It is IamExpat’s mission to go above-and-beyond in helping expats with their new lives. Join the community now:
- IamExpat in the Netherlands (Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter)
- IamExpat Fair (Amsterdam, The Hague)
- IamExpat in Germany (Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter)
- IamExpat in Switzerland (Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter)
If you are recently new to the Netherlands, you can read a great article here about living in The Netherlands.