Moving your business to the Netherlands

Can I transfer my business to The Netherlands?

If you run a one-man business in your country of origin and you can prove it, for example by submitting a copy of registration in a commercial register in that country, you might be allowed  to bring this enterprise to the Netherlands and have it registered at the Chamber of Commerce as a Dutch eenmanszaak. More information is available on the website of the Dutch government  

Please note that IND rules on residence always apply.