Vasiliki Loumpa, MSc.
Vasiliki Loumpa, MSc., location: Rotterdam
Insurance: Supplementary only
ACCESS start date: October 2023
- MSc Systemic Psychotherapy
- European Certificate of Psychotherapy
- Systemic Supervisor
- BA Social Worker
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (Advanced, ICEEFT certified training)
- Non Violent Resistance, an approach aimed at supporting parents concerned about their child’s aggressive, controlling or self destructive behaviours
- Systemic Supervisor registered with NVRG and UKCP
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Relatie- en Gezinstherapie – NVRG
- Nederlands Verbond voor Psychologen, Psychosocial therapeuten and Agogen – NVPA
- Kwaliteitsregister voor therapeuten in de complementaire gezondheidszorg – RBCZ
- UK council for Psychotherapy – UKCP
- European Association for Psychotherapy – EAP
I am a Systemic Therapist from Greece. I moved to Rotterdam in 2020 and founded Mitos, a Systemic Therapy Practice for families, couples and individuals.
Previously, I trained and worked in Ireland and the UK. I have years of experience working with individuals, couples, families and parents in adult, child and adolescent mental health services.
As a Systemic Therapist I specialise in relationships. Sometimes relationships difficulties can impact on our wellbeing. Sometimes it’s the other way around, our mental health or other difficulties impact on our most important relationships. And other times, we need the help of those close to us to get back on track. As a systemic therapist I specialise in helping people create changes in their lives through strengthening their significant relationships and their relationship to their self.
Languages used for counseling work
English and Greek