Sivan Weinstein Dr.
Sivan Weinstein practice locations: The Hague and Sykype
ACCESS start date: June, 2018
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical, PsyD, California, USA
- Master in Art Psychotherapy MA, AT, AThR
- Member of the Federatie Vaktherapeutische Professions (FVP), Netherlands
- Art Therapy Association Singapore (ATAS)
- Australia and New Zealand Art Therapy Association (ANZATA)
Private Clinical Psychology and Art Therapy clinic in The Hague. Specialized in adults, couples and families in relocation, expatriation and repatriation, dealing with related challenges; stress, depression, anxiety, their effect on relationships and family members, shift of roles and challenges to adopt, changes of identity and personal growth.
“I have been working since 1998 in the Netherlands, Singapore, India and Israel, with a wide variety of clients. Diagnosis and treating a variety of conditions including: ADHD; Asperger’s; Autism; emotional difficulties; depression and behavioral problems; addictions; eating disorders; self-harm, divorce and more. Experienced in working with interdisciplinary treatment teams. Supervision available for Art Therapist MA AT. Workshops; relocation and repatriation, self-growth and more. Working by appointment at my clinic in Den Haag and via online video sessions.”
Languages used for counseling work
English and Hebrew