ACCESS NL > Danielle Hollreiser
Danielle Hollreiser practice location: Online, The Hague & Amsterdam
Nationality: British, Dutch, German
Languages used for counseling work: English
Insurance: International and Dutch (NFG, Nederlandse Federatie Gezondheidszorg)
NIP: Yes (Reg no. 233753)
- NIP K&J
- NFG: 9412 (Nederlandse Federatie Gezondheidszorg)
- SKJ: 233753 (Kwaliteits Registeur Jeugd)
- VGCT: 309974 (CBT-Therapeut i.o)
- BPF (British Psychotherapy Foundation)
ACCESS start date: January 2022
- MSc Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology
- University College London/The Anna Freud Centre
- MA (Hons) Psychology
- University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (VGCT)
- Schema Therapy (Basic & Advanced) (VGCT/ISST)
- Schema Therapy for Eating Disorders
- MBT (Mentalization based treatment)
- Drama Therapy
- DIVA 5 & YOUNG (Diagnostics for AD(H)D).
- SCID – II & 5 P (Diagnostics Assessment for Personality Disorders).
- NIDA (Diagnostics for Autistic Spectrum Disorders).
- Currently undertaking: Doctorate in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Clinical Practice, University of Exeter
“Having a mixture of nationalities, being British, Dutch and German along with having lived in both the Netherlands and the UK, my international upbringing has enabled me to gain a deep insight into the challenges that expats face. It has also provided me with a profound awareness of different cultures and values. I am specialised in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Schema Therapy, Psychodynamic therapy, and EMDR and use a holistic approach to ensure that my treatments can be tailored to each individual’s needs and be as effective as possible.
I have several years of experience in working with a variety of complaints, some include: AD(H)D, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety Disorders (GAD, Specific Phobias, OCD and Social Anxiety), Cultural adjustment problems, Interpersonal difficulties, Relationship difficulties, Co-dependency issues, Self-esteem issues, Depression, Burn-out and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
I provide private psychotherapy and coaching in English to children, adolescents and adults from a variety of cultural backgrounds. In addition to psychological treatments I also offer diagnostic assessments.”
You can learn more about Danielle Hollreiser by visiting her website:
Danielle is part of our Counsellors on Call team.