2018-08-31 | By Den Haag Gemeente
SamenHaags is a free program offered by the Municipality of The Hague to inhabitants of the Hague in need of furthering their integration in society.
SamenHaags offers language courses at four different levels combined with practical (working) experiences. The HaagseMakker (through SamenHaags app) connects you with other citizens based on shared interests.
Do you want to –
- Improve your Dutch?
- Get to know other people and build your network?
- Gain practical (working) experiences?
- Become more familiar in The Hague?
You only need to-
- Be a resident (and registered) in The Hague
- Be available 5 half days or 3 full days per week (if you are already working in the Dutch environment you can get an exemption for the internship)
- Not be currently enrolled in other government funded programs (eg. Mondriaan language courses)
How to apply? Send your full name, address, telephone number and date of birth to email@example.com or call us at (070) 353 75 00 (choose option 2)
Together we are The Hague!