Patric Esters practice location: Rotterdam.
Nationality: German & Spanish
ACCESS Start date: November 2017
- Postgraduate trainee in Integrative Psychotherapy (University of Antwerp) trained in client-centered therapy, CBT, psychoanalysis and system therapy.
- MSc in Child & Adolescent Psychology (Leiden University).
- BA majoring in Psychology and Philosophy (University College Roosevelt). EMDR certificate to treat trauma.
- SKJ (child psychologist nr 130002039)
Patric Esters provides psychological services to expats and internationals.
“Psychological practice providing consultations and therapy for expat children, teenagers and young adults in The Hague. Treatments are focused on people struggling with anxiety, trauma, depression, self-harm, cultural adjustment, ADHD, low self-esteem, bullying at school, adoption, and existential issues. I apply an integrative approach of client-centered, cognitive-behavioural, solution-focused and psychodynamic therapy, based on the specific needs of the client.
Next to treatments I provide basic diagnostics such as IQ tests and academic achievement tests for both children and adults.”
Languages used for counseling work
- Fluent in English, German, Spanish and Dutch
- Proficient in Catalan and Portuguese.