ACCESS offers a Personal Consultation programme to companies wishing to complement any welcome or induction programmes for their newly arrived staff members.
This programme sees ACCESS volunteers using their personal experience, as well as the experience and resources available at ACCESS, to personally meet new arrivals and their family members or partners in order to help them settle as effectively and comfortably as possible.
Each session will provide your employees with:
- Strategies for efficient expectation management while adapting to life in a new country.
- A friendly welcome and support from an experienced international resident.
- An introduction to various cultural and practical aspects of life in the Netherlands.
- Information, tools, and resources they can use to ensure a successful settlement.
- A copy of Ready, Steady, Go Dutch, our First Steps Guide to the Netherlands, and the most recent issue of the ACCESS magazine.
- Opportunities for follow-up and further support.
Successful integration in a new country is key to personal well-being, and by extension to success in the workplace. Let ACCESS support you with over 30 years of experience helping the international community in the Netherlands.
Employers of international staff wishing to know more about how the ACCESS Personal Consultation programme can serve their new arrivals are welcome to contact our executive director Deborah Valentine.
"I'm very happy to have met Deborah and the ACCESS team. You all have made me feel so at home and give me peace of mind knowing that I always have you all to turn to for almost everything I need. I will surely be in touch whenever I have questions," - Lan Thi Nguyen, CB&I