Volunteering for ACCESS is a rewarding way of using your existing skills and adding to your experience during your stay in the Netherlands.
What are the benefits?
- Work in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Provide support to the international community in the Netherlands
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Improve existing skills while learning new ones
- Be a part of a creative team
- Use spare time constructively helping others
- Benefit from our extensive resources
- Meet new people and develop your network
"My ACCESS involvement allows me to use my competences; analysing, empathising, and organising events" Roy Lie-A-Tjam
"My interest in multicultural issues is one reason I began volunteering with ACCESS. The organisation shows how a diverse workforce can work successfully and effectively" Christine Fischer
"If you are new and have nobody to help you, help yourself. I looked for help and found ACCESS. Now I have more expats friends than Dutch friends" Queendolly Verhoeve.
"It's a nice experience getting to know a diverse group" Qin Cai
- You must have a BSN number, hold a current Dutch or EU residence permit or have an application in process
- You must have a proficient level of English: spoken and written
- Our volunteer work is flexible. We ask for a minimum commitment of six hours per week for three months within the office hours of 10:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
- Unfortunately candidates actively conducting a job search cannot be considered for volunteer positions
Interested in knowing more about being a volunteer?
Have a look at the ACCESS departments.
You can get in contact with the Volunteer Resources Department by sending a motivational letter and your CV by email (email@example.com).